Will you be visiting us soon or do you have questions about our measures for when delivering packages or goods? To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we would like to point out the measures below. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
How we prevent spread
We comply with a number of measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
This also includes the guidelines of the government and the RIVM.
- We work from home as much as possible
This includes our sales people, advisers and financial department. Of course we can be reached by phone and email. Would you like to make an appointment to visit us? This is possible! Check out our guidelines for visitors.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters of each other
- We wash our hands regularly
- Stay at home in case of health complaints
Transport and collection/delivery of goods
Are you visiting to collect or deliver goods? The points below allow us to protect you and ourselves.
- At our location there are clear instructions about where you can drop off your delivery. For example, small packages can be delivered at the roll up doors right of our main entrance. Larger transport can continue directly to the workshop.
- We ask all visitors to disinfect their hands. Handgel is available at every entrance.
- We kindly request drivers to wear a face mask when entering our workshop.
- Drivers can unfortunately no longer use our coffee facilities or the toilets.
- Use your own pen, we can offer one if necessary.
Visitors are only received by appointment. Don't have an appointment yet? Please call +31 (0) 186 - 65 21 89.
We follow the guidelines below to ensure everyone's safety.
- We do not shake hands, but we do welcome you.
- Keep distance from each other, 1.5 meters.
- Upon arrival we ask visitors to disinfect hands.
- Come with a maximum of two people. This makes it possible to maintain sufficient distance in our meeting room which we regularly ventilate.
- Before your visit, answer the following health questions:
- Have you had health complaints in the past 14 days, including: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, chest tightness, high temperature / fever or sudden loss of smell and / or taste (without nasal congestion)?
- Has a housemate or family member had one of the above complaints in
the past 14 days?
Is the answer to any of the above questions 'yes'? We understand that these symptoms, especially in this season, are often part of a normal cold. Nevertheless, we would like to ask you to contact us by calling +31 (0) 186 - 65 21 89 so that we can look for an alternative, such as a video call, or move the appointment to a later time.
Working on location
Of course we will continue to provide our Dégra service on location! Our engineers work according to the following guidelines:
• they bring their own hand gel, a mouth mask and their own pen.
• keep their distance, 1.5 meters.
• do not ride in the same car.
Our engineers are free to report us if the working conditions do not comply with the corona measures or if they do not feel comfortable in their working environment. In that case, we will contact you to jointly find a solution to provide service in a safe manner.
Do you have any questions after reading this information? Contact us by calling +31 (0) 186 - 65 21 89 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.